5 Min Walk At Home Workout 2023 for Beginners
We are on A Journey to fitness and great health! No matter the Age…. 1 lb at a time… maybe 2lbs pounds a week…. 8lbs a month! Nothing extreme!!
This Video Was Created to Get the Beginner Motivated to MOVE with the following:
1) Short Timed Video to help you start slow each day (You need to build your endurance).
2) Repetitive Moves (Will Help You Stay Coordinated throughout the Workout).
3) We walk throughout the routine 🙂
Walking from home provides several benefits, including:
- Improved physical health: Walking is a low-impact exercise that can help improve cardiovascular health, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and strengthen bones and muscles.
- Mental well-being: Walking can reduce stress and improve mood, as well as boost self-esteem and cognitive function.
- Increased energy levels: Walking can increase energy levels and help fight fatigue, especially when done regularly.
- Cost savings: Walking from home is a free mode of transportation and can save money on transportation costs.
- Environmentally friendly: Walking is a green form of transportation that produces zero emissions and helps reduce the carbon footprint.
- Flexibility: Walking from home can be done at any time, at your own pace, and on your own schedule.
BrickHouse Copyright Performed by Commodores Songwriters: William King / Ronald Lapread / Walter Orange / Milan Williams / Thomas Mcclary / Lionel B Richie (jr) Brick House lyrics © Brenda Richie Publishing, Hanna Music, Walter Orange Music, Libren Music, Cambrae Music, Macawrite Music, Old Fashion Publishing, Jobete Music Co Inc