- 4 oz baby-cut carrots
- 1 lb bulk mild (or hot) Italian sausage
- 1 (8 oz) package of trinity mix (diced fresh onions, bell peppers, and celery)
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (32 oz) carton of unsalted chicken broth
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 (9 oz) package of cheese ravioli
- 1 (9.25 oz) Asiago kale salad kit
- 6 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese
- Preheat a large stockpot on medium-high for 2–3 minutes. Chop carrots coarsely (1/2 cup). Remove sausage from casing (wash hands).
- Place sausage in pot and brown for 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, until no pink remains and sausage are 165°F. Stir carrots and trinity mix into sausage; cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in pasta sauce, broth, and pesto; simmer for 8–10 minutes, occasionally stirring, until hot.
- Stir pasta into soup; cook for 4–5 minutes until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, chop salad greens.
- Divide soup among serving bowls. Top each bowl with an even amount of salad greens, sprinkle with salad toppings and drizzle with dressing. Finish each with 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese. Serve.
This year, we will be providing tools and resources on Social Media to assist in your weight loss journey. Be sure to click on the following links, subscribe, and turn on your notifications on the following platforms: